A quick note if you get a runtime error it means your page has timed out and you need to refresh. This will especially happen before you connect your domain.
For Google Chrome Users:
1) Click on the small three vertical dots on the top right of your browser window. Select “History” on both pop-up windows.
2) In the following window, select “Clear browsing data”
3) In the pop-up, make sure to select “Browsing history”, “Download history”, “Cookies and other site and plugin data” and “Cached images and files” per the below screenshot. Click on “Clear browsing data”
For Mozilla Firefox:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines in the top right of the browser screen. Click it > Select “History”
2) Another drop down should appear. Select “Clear Recent History”.
3) In the following window, make sure you select Browsing & Download History, Form & Search History, Cookies and Cache per the below screenshot and click on “Clear Now”.
4) To further clear your caches, click on the same three horizontal lines at the top right of the window and select “Preferences” from the main menu.
5) In the following window, select “Advanced” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
6) Click on “Clear Now” next to “Cached Web Content” and “Clear Now” next to “Offline Web Content and User Data”. You’re all set!