1) After a user adds their first listing, they should see the Connect to Stripe button at the bottom of the Create Listing form. When clicked, they will be directed to the Stripe Express forms.
The first screen will ask for their mobile number and email. The Email should be auto-filled with the email they used when signing up to the marketplace.
2) The next screen will ask them to enter the verification code that is sent to the mobile number that they entered in the previous screen:
3) The next screen will ask for them to enter their legal first and last name.
Set the Business website to be be auto-filled to default as the marketplace URL. They’ll enter a brief product description.
4) The final form will ask for them to decide how they want to get paid: Bank Account or Debit Card:
5) After they click “Save”, they will be redirected back to their My Listings section:
6) Seller will receive an email from Stripe asking them to confirm their email:
7) Sellers will be able to access their Stripe Express Dashboard from the marketplace Settings > Request Cashout tab and clicking on the Access your Stripe Dashboard button (Adapt this section to reborn style)
This is where they can view their “payouts” which is the money they’ve earned that has been transferred from each transaction they’ve made. This is also where they can update their payout method (bank account details or debit card details).