***NOTE: These instructions only apply to clients who have purchased the LinkedIn sign up add-on feature. These steps should be completed AFTER the domain has been connected.
1) Log into your LinkedIn account and go to the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/developers/apps
Select Create app
2) Fill out the required fields on the form. Agree to the terms and click Create app
3) You’ll be directed to the App settings page. From there, select Verify
4) Next, go to the Products tab and select the Sign up with LinkedIn option
5) You’ll see the status as Review in progress - this typically takes minutes, not 3-5 working days.
6) Next, go to the Auth section and send us your Client ID and Client Secret keys so we can add those to your site. Click the eye to view your secret key.
7) Under Authorized redirect URLs for your app, select the pencil icon then select + Add redirect URL
Add the following URLs - make sure to format them according to your specific site URLs
- https://YOURSITENAME.azurewebsites.net/Account/SaveLinkedInUser - Replace the green portion with your temporary site URL. The URL with the.azurewebsites.net
- https://YOURDOMAIN.com/Account/SaveLinkedInUser - Replace the green portion with your domain URL
Once you’ve added all the URLs, select Update
That’s it! Make sure to please send us your Client ID and Client Secret keys.