Below are examples of the standard emails that will automatically send when specific actions occur on a Service or Rental style marketplace site.
We can change the wording of any of these emails, but the overall design cannot be changed on the standard version of the platform.
If you wish to change the overall layout and design of these auto-emails, those changes would be considered customizations and would need to be discussed with an MPB team member.
- This auto email is sent to sellers when a want has been posted that matches with a category of a current listing that is for sale.
- This auto email is sent to the seller when a buyer sends a booking request.
- This auto email is sent to the buyer when the service or rental provider accepts the booking.
- This auto email is sent to the buyer if the service provider rejects their booking request.
- This auto email is sent to the buyer 24 hours before their booked date to remind them of their scheduled booking.
Your Feedback is Important
- This auto email is sent to the buyer once the booking goes to "Completed" status (24 hours after the booked date) so they can post a review.
- This auto email is sent to the service provider or buyer when the service provider or buyer cancels a confirmed booking.