Below are examples of the standard emails that will automatically send when specific actions occur on a Product style marketplace site.
We can change the wording of any of these emails, but the overall design cannot be changed on the standard version of the platform.
If you wish to change the overall layout and design of these auto-emails, those changes would be considered customizations and would need to be discussed with an MPB team member.
- This auto email is sent to sellers when a want has been posted that matches with a category of a current listing that is for sale.
You just made a sale!
- This auto email is sent to the seller when an item has sold.
- This auto email is sent to the buyer after the seller confirms the transaction.
- This auto email is sent to the buyer after the seller enter tracking number (if package was shipped).
- This auto email is sent to the seller after the buyer marks the item as received or once the transaction has reached "Completed" status. The transaction will automatically go to "Completed" status if the buyer marks it as received or it will automatically go to "Completed" status 5 days after the seller entered tracking number.
Your Feedback is Important
- This auto email is sent to the buyer once the transaction goes to "Completed" status so they can post a review.
- This auto email is sent to the seller or buyer when the seller or buyer cancels a confirmed transaction.