Allows providers to set package bundles and determine the monetary value of those packages.
- Feature can be adjusted to fit specific use cases, but was originally built for service style marketplaces.
- Providers may denote them as hourly, in which case buyers will redeem them as hourly and select the times they'd like to designate
- After the buyer purchases the package, they will receive a "Congratulations" message. The message will include a button "Schedule hours" so that the buyer can book the desired hours.
- When the buyer clicks the "Schedule hours" button, they are led to the provider's calendar where they select the hours they want to book. There's a message that show the remaining hours. Every hour selected is added to the right hand side until it reaches the max amount of hours (per the credit package).
- The provider will receive the booking requests in their marketplace inbox and will be able to Accept, Decline or Answer Message for each requested slot. They can also accept all or decline all at once.
If you are interested in this feature and want to learn more please hit submit a request at the bottom.
Article is closed for comments.